Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ants in the pantry


Just returned from one of the best vacations we've ever had; a week at Newport Beach Marriott villas, then a trip to Mexico to volunteer in an orphanage with 3 other awesome families. But I came home to ants in my pantry! Ants in my brand new pantry! All I seem to want to rant and write about are ants in my pantry.

I really need to read 'Don't sweat the small stuff'

On a happier note, my firstborn flies in tonight. You know what that means?!? For a very brief time my family will be all together. It is the time I feel complete joy when all 6 children are back together with us. People always say 'it goes by so fast' but it really does go by WAY TOO FAST!

Jenn
PS The baby in the picture is not mine, darnit! She is my cutest niece Sadie age 1

No comments: